Small Pox: How Bad Is It - - - Really?
Here's What The Government WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE!
Lorraine Day, M.D.
UN Issues Worldwide Smallpox Terror Alert! according to the The London Observer newspaper's headlines (Oct 21,2001). "Governments around the world have been warned to prepare against a terrorist smallpox attack which could kill millions. The World Health Organization has told them to ensure they can produce enough vaccine to protect their population against the disease, and is preparing to order mass precautionary vaccination of all citizens.
"The Observer says smallpox is a serious threat because it is easily passed from person to person, has a fatality rate of up to 90 per cent, can kill in 48 hours and few people have been vaccinated.
"Initial smallpox symptoms include fever, severe headache, back and chest pains and intense anxiety. Victims develop blotchy rashes, often with purple lesions, followed by a face rash similar to sunburn and severe scarring.
"Death can take from 48 hours to two weeks. There is no treatment"
Here's the REAL TRUTH!
1) Dr. Russell T. Trall, the eminent Natural Hygienist, considered smallpox "as essentially . . . not a dangerous disease." He cared for large numbers of patients afflicted with smallpox and never lost a case. Under conventional medical treatment, patients were drugged, bled profusely, smothered in blankets, wallowed in dirty linen, were allowed no water or fresh air, were stuffed with brandy or wine and were medicated with antimony and mercury in large doses.
2) Physicians kept their patients bundled up warm in bed, with the room heated and doors and windows carefully closed, so that not a breath of fresh air could get in, and freely gave large doses of drugs to induce sweating. Many must have died of Heat Stroke!" - - Dr. Shelton, D.C.
3) "For years Dr. Matthew J. Rodermund, M.D. of Wisconsin, offered $10,000 to anyone who could prove scientifically that smallpox is contagious. Nobody ever claimed the money. Charles A.A. Campbell, M.D. of San Antonio, who was for years in charge of an isolation hospital made exhaustive experiments in order to demonstrate that smallpox is contagious, but found that this is not the case." Keki Sidhaw, ND
4) "Both Press and Radio continue to preach that smallpox is a terribly infectious and deadly scourge. They never tell us that" - - provided no mischief be done either by physician or nurse, it is the most safe and slight of all disease. (Dr. Thomas Sydenham) Lionel Dole
5) "As a matter of fact, perhaps it is safe to say that not more than 10 per cent of the people ever would take smallpox if sleeping in the same bed with an infected smallpox victim." Dr. Hay
6) "Smallpox is considered one of the most virulent of contagious diseases, and it is generally believed that persons exposed are almost invariably attacked, unless protected by vaccination. This is one of the most stupendous exaggerations to be found in medical literature. My experience has been that a very few people take it when exposed to it." John Tilden, M.D.
7) Dr. Bridges in his Report, observes that "of 796 visitors who paid 1118 visits, only 3 were afterwards admitted into the hospital with smallpox" . . . Dr. Bernard, of the Stockwell Hospital, writes "1056 visits were paid into the wards of the hospital. It is interesting to be able to say that, as far as I have hard, no one caught small-pox thereby."
8) An Obstinate Baby - - - At a public meeting held in the Town Hall, Derby, March 2, 1871, a working man caused much amusement by asking Dr. Greaves how it was that when four out of five of his children were down with smallpox, the fifth, unvaccinated, would not take the disease, although placed between two of the others in bed. - - - The Table of the Smallpox Nurses and Revaccination.
9) Since only 10% of the world was ever vaccinated against smallpox, it is ludicrous for the medical doctors to claim credit with vaccination, as scientist Glen Dettman points out.
10) Wallace and Tebb proved with government statistics that the first 100 years of smallpox vaccination was a complete failure. Epidemics of smallpox followed vaccination which was why they repealed the compulsory vaccination law. And even if they had eliminated smallpox, the deaths from other causes rose to compensate, in all likelihood caused by vaccination:
11) The prevailing medical opinion is that smallpox is highly infectious and serious, but looking at 19th century books on smallpox vaccination it doesn't look infectious at all, and it looks like Dr. Campbell was right when he said it was transmitted by the bite of a bedbug, as overcrowding was THE MAIN FACTOR (most affected city families live in one room) in outbreak and spread of smallpox, along with the main cause of smallpox - - poverty and poor hygiene.
Are Smallpox Vaccines SAFE? Are they EFFECTIVE?
Smallpox Vaccine is being promoted as a "must" for the entire population, since "there is no treatment for smallpox." However, many experts believe the smallpox vaccine has severe health risks.
"The smallpox vaccine is the most reactive (disease causing) vaccine that we have ever used," said Barbara Loe Fisher, spokeswoman for the National Vaccine Information Center. "I do know that brain complications occurred within one to six weeks of the original smallpox vaccination, most frequently after the first dose, and that the reaction rate was between 1 in 159 and 1 in every 6,500 vaccinated persons."
According to Fisher, vaccination-related brain complications were most common in children under 2 years of age, and 50 percent of those children who developed the complications died from them. She also said 35 percent of adults who developed brain complications from the smallpox vaccine also died. For more information on Vaccinations.
Is There An Effective Drug For Smallpox?
USA Today has recently announced "Drug May Be First Effective Treatment for Smallpox." Cidofovir, sold under the brand name Vistide, won Food and Drug Administration approval in June 1996 for the treatment of cytomegalovirus retinitis, a sight-threatening viral infection in AIDS patients. This drugs has been tested on pox disease, but ONLY in animals, never in humans with smallpox.
When Vistide has been used in humans, such as AIDS patients, the side effects have been numerous and often life-threatening. According to the Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR), the drug "Bible" for physicians, published by the pharmaceutical companies, the side effects of Vistide include the following:
Toxicity to the kidneys resulting in kidney failure leading to dialysis and death, abdominal pain, sarcoma (cancer), sepsis (generalized total body infection), death, congestive heart failure, hypertension, shock, fainting, rapid heart rate, migraine, colitis, dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) fecal incontinence, enlarged liver and spleen, jaundice, liver damage, pancreatitis, gastrointestinal bleeding, a blood cell panel indistinguishable from some types of leukemia, amnesia, convulsions, delirium, dementia, depression, hallucinations, hemiplegia (paralysis on one side of the body) asthma, hemoptysis (coughing up blood), pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and many more.
Cidofovir (Vistide) is VERY carcinogenic (causes cancer). Normal two-year studies in rats and mice could not be carried out. They had to be terminated at 19 weeks because so many female rats developed breast cancer (mammary adenocarcinomas), many of which were detected after only six doses.
What is the Answer?
The following was written in 1944.
They were smarter then, than we are now!
"Perhaps the greatest evil of immunization lies in its diversion of public attention from true methods of disease prevention. It encourages public authorities to permit all kinds of sanitary defects and social problems to remain unaddressed, particularly in schools. It ignores the part played by food and sunlight and many other factors in the maintenance of health. The more vaccinations are supported by public authorities, the more will their dangers and disadvantages be concealed or denied." M. Meadow Bayly, M.R.C.S., 1944
A person with a properly functioning immune system will NOT contract Smallpox. Remember, in EVERY epidemic, there are a lot of people who don't get the disease. Why do some people get sick and others don't? The problem is NOT with the germ (the bacteria or virus), but with the immune system.
Germs don't cause disease anymore than flies cause garbage. Flies don't cause garbage. Garbage attracts flies! This is explained on my videos "Drugs Never Cure Disease" and "Sorting Through the Maze of Alternative Medicine: what works, what doesn't and why!"
The immune system is kept healthy by following the Ten Step Natural Heath Plan as I discuss on my videos "You Can't Improve on God" and "Diseases Don't Just Happen."
Don't Accept the Deceptions of the Mass Media!
© Lorraine Day, M.D. 2006. All Rights Reserved.
This document cannot be reproduced in any form
except for downloading for personal use.
Return to List of Topics